Like many other Web sites, SelfSufficiencyHQ.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to SelfSufficiencyHQ.com and other sites on the Internet.
SelfSufficiencyHQ.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
SelfSufficiencyHQ.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from SelfSufficiencyHQ.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, SelfSufficiencyHQ.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by SelfSufficiencyHQ.com will clearly identify SelfSufficiencyHQ.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone (at) SelfSufficiencyHQ.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @SelfSufficiencyHQ.com ).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from SelfSufficiencyHQ.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at SelfSufficiencyHQ.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by SelfSufficiencyHQ.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by SelfSufficiencyHQ.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: SelfSufficiencyHQ.com
Email Address: info (at) SelfSufficiencyHQ (dot) com
SelfSufficiencyHQ.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. SelfSufficiencyHQ.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. SelfSufficiencyHQ.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, SelfSufficiencyHQ.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that SelfSufficiencyHQ.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of SelfSufficiencyHQ.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: info (at) SelfSufficiencyHQ (dot) com